Call 1-888-955-8883. Let Lunaplast® light the path to safety.
Ara Safety’s Lunaplast® signage and emergency exit materials are the premium choice in exit systems. Our patented powdercoating system allows Ara Safety to produce the world’s most durable and high visibility signs.
Save lives with Lunaplast. The first name in high visibility PL.
Our photoluminescent egress signage:
- Saves lives by always being visible, even in complete darkness, providing emergency information and helping individuals exit a premise safely in the event of an emergency.
- Conserves energy by allowing uninterrupted performance, low maintenance and huge energy cost savings.
- Is tested and certified to meet international codes.
The choice for all your egress system needs.
- Public transportation
- All buildings over 7 stories (required by the new International Building Code)
- Stadiums, arenas and large public spaces
- Marine environments, from recreational boats to cruise ships to naval vessels.
- Anywhere you want top performance, solid esthetics and signifcant energy savings
Lunaplast. The choice for the world’s most important installations.
Lunaplast installations include:
- International Monetary Fund building
- International Space Station (NASA)
- Various US Army, Navy and Coast Guard units
- Los Alamos National Library
- Burj Khalifa (tallest building in the world)
- Major urban transit systems.
Are your buildings compliant? Lunaplast is.
Our photoluminescent signage meets or exceeds the following national and international specifications and codes:
- RS 6-1 & RS 6-1A New York City Building Codes, 2005
- DIN 67510-1 European photoluminescent spec
- ISO/CD 15370 PL spec for passenger ships
- MIL-L-3891B US military spec (inactive)
- ASTM E 2072-00 Main worldwide photoluminescent spec
- APTA SS-PS-004-99 Passenger rail spec
- JIS Z 9100 Japanese government PL spec
- 1998 California Bldg Code and Fire Code, GSA photoluminescent egress markings spec
To install our photoluminescent signage in your project, please contact Ara